Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Getting smashed,Peace time
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostiak View Post
What you said is ok for the first game.. but for example in the first game you built up your base a bit then it was seriesly damaged. you don't want to start with a big but broken base.. instead in those 10 mins (outside the match even) you repair a bit, gether a bit resources.. maybe reserch or somthing.. NOW you are ready to your next battle and not all broken down. and if you lost the 1st game that a must couse you have to at least have a bit of resources to start with..

the key here is understanding how the MMO works.. maybe im wrong but from what i understood it works like that - you are matched with someone your power - battle with him.. all the units/building/damage is saved.. then when you are matched again you start exactly where you left off the other time.. now what i say is you have 10 min after every match to recover from it towards the next one.. (maybe restrict or not permit at all building buildings and units.. just reparing, researching, placing your units, gethering resources etc.

just tell me if i understand this wrong..
I think Darvin meant if you start from scratch. Personally, I like to fight in the beggining because it can determine the game early and it is also fun for the action. I can't stand it just to sit there even for 5 minutes and build up. I like to always be fighting and in a battle or something like that.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang