Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Suggestion thread for Fantasy Friday
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

metman has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
We're aware of this. The men have become our guinea pig race... whenever we work on implementing a new feature, we usually get at least the basics of it set up for the men before expanding it to the orcs and elves.

With that said, we do have the elves planned as the subject of our next unit showcase and the orcs for our next homelands (probably FF20).

Are you referring to the scenario design editor, or building a stronghold in the MMORTS or Build & Defend modes? I thought we covered both pretty well, but from the responses, I'm guessing I was wrong. We can go over this some more when Chris is finished with polishing the new building GUI.

We are currently working on a new trailer video. And one of our Senior Writers - Gordon or Robin - will most likely talk to you about the quests they have written for each race, though this might not happen until early June when I'll be away for a couple weeks. No comment on the rest of the suggestions, but we will take them to mind.
Does the end part mean the game will not be released until at least June? (Just using my detective skills) And thanks for the sneek peak on future fantasy fridays.