Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Suggestion thread for Fantasy Friday
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
I appreciate your suggestions and am always open to hearing recommendations, but as far as guilds... it's a no-go. The reason we've been quiet on guilds and other online features is because our Reverie Online server is not yet at a state ready to show off (we can be rather picky at times). We've read through the discussions, and you can bet that we will be showcasing Guilds as soon as the time is ready.

But then again, maybe I could talk to Kon and get all of his mental notes on paper and write up a developer blog entry briefly discussing some of the features that you can expect.
That would be excellent! I was expecting as such from you guys's hesitation on commenting on it, but all we want is information on what to expect conceptually, results/screens can absolutely come later.

Despite what Dev's usually think, Info is better then screens to most of us. We want to know what to expect, because those pretty screens probably don't show the clipping thats happing in the background, etc. Info is king pre-Beta, because we want to know what to expect after the basics get fixed.