Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Friday XVIII - Battalion Formations
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Formations are my baby right now . We're saving all the specials for another showcase I believe, they're even more powerful and distinctive looking. Some of these obviously require adjusting, but it's a cool system we've got going. Those knights, my bad of course, the lines are too close some overlap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ranger View Post
Looks pretty cool, but as far as elves, IF I read that correctly it says 100 fat +30sec immobility and then 100 fat 15 sec immobility.
Myself and Kon have done most of the work on formations, see andy's post regarding the elves combat styles, and it'll probably be changed further. As will the bonus/penalty numbers. Most formations will keep their overall role, but will be buffed or weakened as needed throughout testing.

As I've spent a ton of time working on these in the past few weeks I'd be happy to answer any questions that I can regarding them between working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaster View Post
EDIT: What is the "sparkling" effect on the human knights?
I believe that's used for the level up spell effect.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.

Last edited by Josh Warner : 03-19-2010 at 08:05 PM.