Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Unit tumbling
Thread: Unit tumbling
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

actually lighter infantry should be quite devastated by a cavalry tough, but the heavier might not take a single casualty. Against a cavalry charge archers should have no chance as to make people actually bother protecting the archers, i mean if they did not entirely decimate my archer platoons i would not really bother using any infantry to defend them, however i would keep a platoon or two if they would be devastated by cavalry. Of course once they have plunged into a platoon they should loose their speed and as cavalry got quite a bad attack normally they should be killed by any infantry platoon if they cant get out of it. Its normal that if a spearman and a horseman without speed then the horseman would die, however at high speed it really depends on the rider. Also getting run over by a cavalry platoon should not just disrupt lines, that should make the whole group so damaged that making them continue would be a waist. Also heavier riders should give a possibility to fight equal to infantry and have heavier charges but lower speeds... And the ones that could easily kill them would be lighties

Sry i forgot thisDo you think getting trampled by hundred horses is less devastating then an arrow rain, just think about it.