Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Dawn of Fantasy in the News
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

New: Another DOF feature, courtesy of GameSource.it, whose staff writer, Michael "Miccighel" Soprano, recently wrote up an extensive preview of Dawn of Fantasy based off of the information publicly available. Despite the flaws of Google's automatic translation, this preview is a very entertaining, and well-researched read that focuses on the main elements of Dawn of Fantasy gameplay. Without having played the game yet, GameSource gave their opinions on the concept, technology, and ambition behind DOF and expressed some concerns and hopes for the game. One disclaimer - as most of you no - the single-player campaign revolving around Erian was scrapped from the initial release. In its place will be the MMORTS campaign and possibly a Conquer the World campaign - however, we do plan to release the original SP campaign at a later date as we already have it a little over 300 pages of polished script and a couple of the scenarios completed. Should be interesting if they choose to do another preview after having played the game to see how they compare.

Check it out here! [Translation Powered by Google]