Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Music system
Thread: Music system
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
nickson, I have all of their albums <3
HolyPollo, they are very popular... that's why they're considered more mainstream. In any case, I wasn't endorsing them, only referring to blackfang's choice of words.
welshie the problem is that their you would be running another programme, taking up more system resources - WMP caused major lag on my newer games (when I played them), and always lagged online.
That probably has more to do with that iteration of WMP being terrible. I run WMP in the background and don't get framerate lag with DoF or any other games come to think of it, I know there were some conflicting software issues with some games but in general I'm pretty sure it's not just how much resources WMP takes up.

Or you could just use a greasemonkey script to loop playlists/single songs from say, youtube. Edit: This is what I've started doing almost exclusively, it's easier and cheaper.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.

Last edited by Josh Warner : 02-22-2010 at 04:29 PM.