Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Suggestion thread for Guilds/Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation
Default Suggestion thread for Guilds/Diplomacy

When I searched this, there were a ton of threads that I didnt want to necro, mainly because they veered off topic or were unproductive/uninformative.

What I've decided to do is make a general suggestion thread for guilds/diplomacy, encompassing all aspects of the game.

On with the Discussion!

I would suggest NOT having an option to teleport allied units a battle with an army, pre or during the battle. I would, however, love the option of 'delaying' the start of the battle so that reinforcements can physically travel to the battle. I would love defender's reinforcements to come from outside the walls, unless they own a port.

For major NPC towns that are owned by the guild, I would suggest having an ajustable guild tax on that area that can be redistributed to all Guildmates, or select guildmates, by the guild leader. This includes all resources and money taxed from the populace.

I would suggest having quests geared to teams available.

I would love to have an option to start with a group of players, instead of a random area.