Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Suggestion for less strictness with repeated themes
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
and I suggest
This "I" should be capitalized.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvN View Post
Exactly what I've been thinking. the "search for old topics before posting" thing has gone too far.
It's "too" not "to."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
Normally I'd scorn you for trying to be the unofficial forum police, but I guess this forum has ^ quite a lot so I'll refrain from doing so this time . Only this time, though.
"I'd" needs an apostrophe and the "I" needs capitalization. A comma before "though" and of course, a period at the end. Also, "I'll" needs to be capitalized, given an apostrophe, and given another "l" to it.

I think this forum has gotten out of control with the laxness that has been thrust upon it's users. I would recommend much more stiff posting rules. The ability for people to ask for information that has already been given, no matter where it might be found, needs to be much more controlled. I don't even have an inkling of why they should be given these incredibly basic rights that make me want to stridently shriek at the stupidity of them.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)