Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Friday X - Lay Siege Skirmish
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wills370 View Post
Although can you possibly put in a feature to remove it at the players choice. That way you can have the possibility of going in blind like a true siege.
In a true siege i guess the leader would get all info as he can get about the castle so he can preform better. I dont think there are/were many leaders that blindly attacked well fortified castle, at least not successfully =P). Raiding is all different =).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Joslin View Post
Remember this was against a computer, on easy difficulty. On hard it is much more of a challenge to bring down a castle.
Oh fine than =).
Hope we can see in next siege some imba elvish staircases fight =) (tho prefer video of that).

Oh and one more thing, the death effect should be more random like at bfme2 - rolling to the ground and dead body on the ground. Atm looks like on one picture same model of dead body in blood and another, which is 100% same, some pixels above him and so on.... looks like copy pasted one model of dead orc =P. Tho i know the game isnt finished yet and that its pointless as that left/right hand users topic but i had to mention it =P.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!

Last edited by Kire : 01-23-2010 at 09:56 AM.