Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Sabotage
Thread: Sabotage
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

Oh all the sarcastic bomb comments, they could just as easily be a spell the saboteur casts carefully putting the proper etchings at the bottom of the wall. Catapults ammunition explodes does it not? I said 10% not 10,000% Mr. Thermonuclear over there :P. I think that covers it :P end of the day I guess it depends on if people/creators like it though. That or a modder, other than it being an in battle spell though I don't see how it would work on a mod since the MMO aspect can't be moded. So many comments so fast though this forum really has livened up

Also at the people who mentioned they wouldn't want that happening to their walls int he middle of battle, that's the idea. It makes no players (no matter how good or strong) wall impenetrable it also requires the player to take into account these advanced tactics and strategies and plan accordingly which would require a lot more skill on defense. Or a player who thinks it's successful when it isn't could be counting on something that won't come.

Last edited by Aametherar : 01-10-2010 at 10:29 AM.