Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Any info about guilds or clans?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Elite Member
zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Band of Brothers doesn't sound too scary for some reason... it sounds more like a peaceful group of people taking in and providing home for poor people
I didn't mean for the name to be scary, just what ppl think about when they hear them, like, i want my alliance to be the one where they go to war with someone, and everyone else in the community talks about it and are like, " thank god im not them". i would defiantly prefer to keep only elite players in the alliance. i think i might have a trial period for skilled players to prove themselves, and the reward for trying(if they succeed) would be the feeling knowing you and your giuld/clan/alliance are the baddest of the bad, and also mass riches/reward for doing good work , that way ppl have a reason to stay. also i realize that being the founder of it all ill have to have some skill myself, so i plan to really grind when beta comes out.
i know i dream big, and theres a large chance i wont succeed at this, but hey, a man can try to be great, if he doesnt, what kind of a man is he?
who in the F did i just qoute?