Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - army question?
Thread: army question?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatakehia View Post
I was wondering is there going to be two population caps?One for your army & one for your city inhabitants?I have another question how many soldiers are going to be in a battalion & how many battalions can be in a army?
The size of a battalion depends on if it's full strength ie: any units have died, and the type of unit. A goblin battalion will have more than say a Cavalry battalion.

Each army has a cap for how many battalions it can hold, and each player has a cap for total population. As far as specifics, can't really go into that. Can only answer questions with publicly available information. I can say that it's subject to change if feedback warrants it though, and that armies will really feel and look like an army in size.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.