Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - New Release Date and Beta Date?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikkebakke View Post
aaah, how many have fallen for those games. I personally like indiegames more due to that they like to experiment for new gameplay, it feels like big companies make one really succesful game and then stick by it, upgrading the graphics for the next game and changing the place etc... absolutely not talking about CoD >,> (guess im going to be hated now)

Im just one of those that don't like sequels that much, I would rather see new games with new gameplay and new stories instead of milking off the old.
some sequels are ok but i definatly agree with what you are saying. the only acception to that is assassins creed 2, that game is so much different from the first, its the same assassinate this guy type deal, but they have so much more story around it, not to mention all the different things they did, they definalty addded a lot more to the gameplay to that game from the original. and CoD is just the same rambo crap sequel after sequel.