Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - logging off in combat
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

say that you are playing and for some reason you have to get off for a few minutes...like say to eat, or do something like chores around the house,.. or something, will there be like a puase game system? like say if i send a message to the other player and he agrees to puase the game for like say...5 minutes...will we be able to do that? and then after the 5 minutes is up the game will unpuase automatically wether or not im back ( this way it will give me time to do what i need to do instead of comeing back to the game to find my army and castle destroyed...wich would suck ). so is there anything you guys already have in place for this? also say i engage someone in a seige...if i find myself having to logg off,..would i be able to send a message to the other player requesting like a rematch...but pick up where we left off from the prevoius fight....like say if i had 200 knights storming his castle...and i have to logg. i send him a message...he agrees to let me logg off without consequense....and then like say the next day if he is logged on as well. continue or fight where i had 200 knights storming his castle of like 50 knights and 100 archers. will we be able to do this?