Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Payment method?
Thread: Payment method?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
You really think these games are made to last 2 weeks to save your money? No the whole reason for these things is because they know people get addicted to this for months and go over paying 50 dollars for it, much over. And besides, Dawn of Fantasy will be awesome and I'll be playing it for a long time, MUCH more than 2 weeks. But with monthly pay I wouldn't be able to afford that and then everybody will be sad.
Also Paypal is actually pretty nice. My dad has been using it for years and it always helps me out in everything.
For the amount of hours played MMOs are good deals, not bad ones. That's just statistical nonsense to suggest otherwise. If you play several hours a day, 15/month will save you a great deal of money. You'd be buying several 50-60$ games a month! And for people like me that played 8+ easily a day, it saves me hundreds. If you only have a couple hours a week sure, it's not as great a deal, but most people don't play a couple hours a week, in fact very few do.

Also - paypal does suck. They burned me out several hundred USD for a bull**** reason. They essentially just took my money, then ignored my calls.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.