Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Payment method?
Thread: Payment method?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
I disagree. Renown within your own kingdom? Yeah, that makes sense... best stick with influence.
I wasn't under the impression that it applies only to your territory and from what I understand you don't have a kingdom, rather you're a lord with a stronghold who is a part of a kingdom.

You're probably thinking since it's already your territory (assuming) you must already have great renown but the same goes for "influence". Actually it's more likely for a person of low renown but high influence to be, let's say, king than for a person with high renown but low influence in the land to achieve the same. Of course renown and influence often go hand in hand but my point is that while people of great renown also have great influence, people of high influence aren't necessarily renowned (example: Hitler).
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*

Last edited by Jean=A=Luc : 10-03-2009 at 04:28 PM.