Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Payment method?
Thread: Payment method?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
"Renown" (an archaic form of the word "fame") would be a good word imo since you get it for completing quests, winning battles, etc.
So stole 'renown'! dirty thief Picard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybroxis View Post
Wait so you need influence to recruit units youve already unlocked?
I thought you'd be able to train those with grain and stuff and use influence to buy new units (new as in thought up regularly). And so you're saying you need to pay to have enough influence to have a chance at challenging top players?
I'm guessing a little of both here, certain units require influence to train. I'm thinking like merc units otherwise unattainable, think a small dragon, or some dwarves maybe. Then you have unlocked units like super expensive/elite versions of your own, or new units entirely that fill a different role, then you can after purchasing it recruit in game.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.

Last edited by Josh Warner : 10-03-2009 at 04:02 PM.