Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - I registered ON September 15th
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by wills370 View Post
Reverie will take there decision very seriously. And thoose who have been here a while and have been helping constructivly will unfortunatly take presidence. As would any other company. (you wouldent want to be in a que and then see the person at the back be served first when you have been stood there for ages). Same principle here.

As such there will also be controls on the qulality of your post. And if a user is seen to be spamming or not being constructive than that would indeed push them further down the queue as it were.

So hounestly i can say just wait and see im sure everyone will get into atleast the last stage of beta (aslong as you signed up before sept 15th)
I see what you mean as I would definitely would be made if someone from the back got served before me. It is fun to get into beta's even at the college I'm going to when some of the higher level students ask you to play one of there games you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I signed up on sept 18. (I love using the faces to express my feelings. I wish I could us them in real life, but people might think Im crazy).