Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - MMORTS mode or standard, preference?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darathor View Post
Even with user-content, I still find the MMORTS mode more attractive because I still prefer the content and features that it offers. I might play a tower defense occasionally, or maybe even dota if I am really bored, but MMORTS mode seems much better(not only for convenience(it will always be there for you, where as you have to find other players for a map) because it let's me interact with dozens and possibly hundreds of people in one large world environment.
Oh I agree. I just wanted to clear it up. I myself absolutely plan on creating a specific type of map once I have the editor/no obligations to rev, and playing it whenever I feel like a break from MMORTS mode, unless it happens to be so engrossing that I just never leave MMORTS, which is possible. We'll see how it goes, I have a very specific and well thought out idea that I'd like to do, but if MMORTS mode is just that amazing, well I'll just not do it : p