Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Will be looking for intern scenario designers and scripters soon.
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky_squirrel View Post
Just by reading that I know you actually do design ;p.

Not much people will probably sign up anyways, though i told a friend about this who is already in closed beta who is also willing to fill in an aplication.

I'm looking forward to discussing editor discoveries/ideas with you Haeso ;p.
Nothing would make me happier than being able to make and test maps with a group of people as dedicated to this game as myself, I really hope they give me a chance.

And well, if they don't chose to accept me I'll be sure to ask for the editor as soon as I get into CB, and show them they should have I'm confident in my ability, and even more confident in my amount of free time.

I have tons of ideas I've already started writing down in notepad for everything from conversion scenarios, to layouts for skirmish maps, or ideas of quests. it's getting to the point where I'm about to create a .doc for it, .txt is going to get me lost it's so big. I have a love/hate relationship with notepad. It's so easy and convenient, but so simple and unorganized.