Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Will be looking for intern scenario designers and scripters soon.
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

I have limited LUA experience, but I understand most of the functions simply due to the time spent in editors, and have 12+ hours a day I would be more than happy to dedicate to learning the ins and outs of your editor on my own, making custom content was always a passion of mine, the idea of being able to actually have it be part of the game is more than motivating enough to put that kind of time in for me personally, I'd likely put 6+ a day in anyway on my own time once the game comes out just because creating and refining my own maps has always been a passion of mine. This is a really great opportunity I'd love to be able to help out, even as an intern. I've certainly got the time to use and desire to do this, expect my application as soon as I see it available.

I really love the idea of possibly being able to work on MMORTS quests later on as well, one question though, would we be working on and adding more even after release? Or would that only be for someone who ends up getting hired.