Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Improving DoF Visuals - progress report.
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by olauwers View Post
Nice! Could I make one request please? Would you be kind enough to keep the minimum requirements as low as possible? I don't care about max requirements, but my comp ain't all that good, so it would be awesome to have some minimum requirements which don't make your game lag (as opposed to some games I could post the names of here)
I totaly agree, I believe this game should be generaly for those with lower end computers.

all the trailers/pictures on the site and around are extremely old, i've given some new screenshots to Kon and the rest of the team to handle geting them out, odds are although we will release a massive update on media after we get the new effects.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.