Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - map sizes
Thread: map sizes
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by olauwers View Post
I do not like the idea of looting the castle. I think that, gaining a new castle, might bring you some coin or something, from golden/silver artifacts that were left in the castle, the treasure room, ... But I do not think you should have the option to just loot the castle.
You would probibly get Stone resource looted from stone walls rather gold or "money".

I hope destroyed castle walls can be re-used for your own;like orcs overtake a human castle and kill everything inside and then use the human walls as their own, that would be cool. although I think Orc walls look cooler then human's...

also about the map size, it really depends on the map, some will be massive some will be medium, still being zoomed all the way out is zoomed out very far, if you zoom all the way out a soldier looks like an Ant! Anyways there will be maps of all sizes.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 09-05-2007 at 12:21 PM.