Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - delayed to 2010
Thread: delayed to 2010
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

Yeah, and it's nice to meet other fans on fansites as well. I think I actually signed up on Heavengames a LONG time ago, just can't figure out my password. Besides, where do you think all the custom maps are gonna pop up at first? :P

Anyways i'm really sick of games being delayed. In this case however its fine, why? Because they're actually being 100% straightforward with their reasons and we know it's still coming and still going to be great rather than mass delays for "We cant tell you because our NDA" reasons. So I have every confidence in this game.

Another thing that makes me hopeful is the devs clear hatred for EA which I think most of us share. Anyways I hope this company and game do great (especially since ill be playing it).

As for this comment "edit: oh and i hope you will never become blizzard entertainment..... (tho i wish you bigger success but not the blizz way)"
I hope they become as big a success too, and as awesome as blizzard used to be and stay that way instead of selling out and making games with nothing but monthly subscription or some other stupid scheme like "it's so awesome it's three games." I wont be buying those that's for sure, but i'll definitely be buying DOF!

Anyways, thanks for being awesome with the info guys!

Last edited by Aametherar : 06-22-2009 at 09:48 PM.