Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Balance?
Thread: Balance?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Elite Member

Mrdash is someone to trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
I think now would be a good time to announce that my post about my mom forcing me to play Pac-Man was a troll, I hadn't even been born in 1983.

I hoped to get moar lulz out of it tho.

Lol and I thought you were serious. I loled at you enough in RL. Seriously I was cracking up...seriously.

Although I would consider someone being forced to play a game they didn't like as different from what I was talking about. Dunno why, just cause maybe lol. I found one flaw though. People who test/play games for a living will play games they don't like too much. Take EGM magazine. They play piece of crap games all the time (Drake and Josh the game?, My Little Pony? Good Lord have mercy).

To stay on topic...Just because one faction might have better armor or stronger weapons doesn't make them OP or unbalanced. Things like the weapon triangle (Like sword>axe>spear>sword or Wizard>Knight>Archer>Wizard) or sacrifices (Like has a stronger attack but weaker armor).

So orcs might be more brutal and even do more dammage, but they might have less armor or attack slower.