Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Balance?
Thread: Balance?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Yeah, the races are so balanced I still don't know which I'll pick. So I think this isn't a question, I'm sure we'll spent an hour at the screen thinking about which race to pick.
Can't wait!
You seem to have a skewed perception of balance. There's no way to make a valid comment on balance without playing the game and not just 2 or 3 matches but more like a few dozen.

What you're probably saying is that all races seem equally appealing and "cool".

To me DoF doesn't look like a game geared towards e-sports (not necessarily a bad thing) which I don't care much about anyway but we'll see. Also it's almost certain that it will have a decent amount of imbalances when it hits the shelves, the question is how will it progress from there.

As Darvin said balance is a touchy subject and practically all developers have great difficulties with that aspect of their games.
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*