Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Huge Update next week!
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default Huge Update next week!

Guys,

I figured I`d drop by for a quick announcement to explain the lack of updates in the past couple of weeks. Lack of updates that we regret - but, we are spending the extra time on great things!

This week we are putting final touches on our brand-new DoF website and hard at work finishing up the new stunning offciail video trailer as well as a gameplay movie. You`ll also be treated to all new 14 or 28 new screens.

All of this will be release early/mid of next week. Please stay tuned and we greatly appreciate your continuous interest and support of the project!

Here`s a small preview (note while the basic page flipping stayed the same), the new website is really different from the old one -from streaming videos right on the book pages to dynamic news system. We are also hoping for a small forum update to match the new website as well.