Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - DoFSource.com brings you new exclusive shots
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neotyguy40 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyro11 View Post
It's definitely better to keep the screenshots viewable without registration. Just make the registration tempting in a more honest fashion, such as the community that awaits, and how the community may benefit that new member.

No need to sweat it though. There will always be a few people whining, who pretend like they speak for everyone, whereas they're only speaking for themselves. What they don't realise is that they're wrecking the very premise of 'democracy' itself dictating how things should be.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I guess what I am trying to say is I am upset that the official site isn't as forgiving as DoFS, as in the official site hasn't been updated for almost a year, while this site will (hopefully) be updated with information that no one else is allowed to view. It's like Pepsi when they started making new flavors. They let other people like Wal-Mart and restaurants sell them, but they don't sell them directly from their stores, they will only sell a few types of flavors.

It is communistic like that, maybe in a strange way, but it is...

I am also upset because he seems to post it EVERYWHERE... I am ok with people advertising their site, making a thread on in, putting it in there sig, and directing people to it when it could be of some use, but the second response I received from my returning thread was

Quote:
make sure to check out dofsource.com
I don't mind it, but I don't like it when people tell me to do something 5 seconds after I enter the door... It's not right... Advertise any site you want, but not on every other post you make, I am sure others are starting to get sick of it, and I have just got here 2 weeks ago...

Last edited by Neotyguy40 : 05-18-2009 at 01:18 PM.