Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - DoFSource.com brings you new exclusive shots
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about
Default DoFSource.com brings you new exclusive shots

Hello everyone.
You might all know me as the guy from the forums but I'm also the owner of one of first DoF fansites, Dawn of Fantasy Source.

First of all I'd like to generally promote the site. We offer plenty of features for creative people, as well as a forum very similar in features to this one.
Our site is capable of hosting user fanart, screenshots and other images. Aside from that we aimed for creating a site to be the best source for Dawn of Fantasy downloads (mind the name itself) - mods, maps, tools, and official files and patches. Any of this can be submitted to the site by members and then as it is approved by an administrator it will become public.
We also have a video gallery, although we do not allow direct uploads. In order for your video to be placed on our site, you must upload it to any other website such as youtube, and then give us the embed code. We have disabled direct uploads to save space and prevent any possible server slow downs.

Now that you know what the site is about, let's get to what we've got to offer so far.
We have 7 exclusive never seen before shots, 4 of which have been up for a while on DoFSource, and members of DOFS could have already seen it. Today, we have received 3 more fantastic screenshots featuring an epic battle scene under the rain and the cover of night. I'm positive that all of you my favorite DOF fans are interested.
You can view the screenshots at the exclusive screenshots gallery section.

If, however, you are interested in signing up for the site, all you have to go is go to dofsource.com, and make an account. There is no email verification required for registration either, so it's fairly easy and not annoying.

Thank you everyone! We hope to bring more and more exclusive content to you as we go, and perhaps even a new unofficial trailer with never seen before video footage. The things we can bring you can possibly go all the way up to beta keys, although I don't know if that'll be possible yet.

Cheers mates, and happy DoFing!
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.

Last edited by LiTos456 : 05-17-2009 at 12:28 PM.