Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - RSP - Random Screenshot Place
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Im mainly interested in creating a unique terrain and texturing it as well as placing vegetation and noticable landmarks. How well is this implemented in the editor?
[Sarcasm]HA.
No we dont allow any of that, all you can do is plant 1 tree 1 bush and 1 rock with 1 type of terrain, but none of these can be within 10 feet of eachother and can not be rotated or scale in any of the 3 axises; therefore eyecandy is completely out of the equation and is completely and utterly impossible to even think of.[/Sarcasm]

[Sarcasm]
Here is some eyecandy Bryan watched me helplessly try to create, I plundered with it, failed hopelessly after battle of Hundreds of days of intense intellect it took to produce this deprived pitiful inactive nongameplay static piece of work.[/Sarcasm]

Lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg helplesseyecandy.JPG (366.2 KB, 135 views)

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.