Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Unseen University - DoF Guild
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Kell Aset has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darvin View Post
My recommendation for anyone seeking to form a guild or clan is simple: affiliate with people you trust. A solid guild isn't built on rules, but friendship and mutual respect. You don't need rules or offices or complicated protocol if you have those things.
Very true, in GW I was an officer in great guild there; Devilious Fun Clan, we were so numerous that we had 3 guilds made of our own members. It was international guild with ppl from France, Belgium, Finland, Britain etc. etc. many good friends indeed and as for leader, well she was very nice her boyfriend was there with us too. People were helping each other with quests, resources, money, items, everything, we had even inside guild events.
But unpleasant event once took place when one member stole everything from our guilds vault, it was quite early but then everyone had access to it. Sadly after some time of my absence I came back to see that such great guild was no more. I couldn't get much info from everyone why, it was some quarrel but well it was irrelevant, then GW was not so fun anymore at least not like it used to be. Really I still can't believe that happened .