Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Party activities
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 11:17 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Are there any activities you can do in the game with your friends/allies besides battling an enemy together? You know such as quests, maybe some other stuff... It would be fun to interact with your friends in some ways and work together for something often. Because big battles won't happen as often, maybe once a week or so... I mean it takes time to rebuild, etc. And you really have to prepare for them.
So yeah, in between those, what is there to occupy yourself with?

A week to get into battle? once your in the game with your stronghold and your a higher level, it wont take a real human "week" to get into battle with larger armies or rebuild after being defeated. The game has its own time, day night cycle, weather system and seasons. 10080 real seconds is 1 in game week, which is 168 real minutes, which is 2.8 real hours.

Co-op quests with your friends sounds very good in my ears, other than that I won't comment.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.