Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - So is this worth waiting for?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
I was looking up MMORTSs the whole day today after downloading SAGA (which I didn't like, the graphics and animations are just sad) and I found Battleforge which I'm planning to play, but in the end I found this. battleforge still isnt it, I want something that lets you have a dynamic ongoing place you call "home" where you can be in safety and whenever you want. Battleforge is more like a traditional RTS except its online only.
So then I see the beta comes out this spring and will be available for forum members, I said hey, why not try this. The graphics dont look like crap, they're pretty decent, and the promised features seem cool too. It looks like the game will be hard - oh hell yes, all the other players attacking you... It'll be one hell of a challenge but worth to try, I guess.
Cheers mates, good luck
Hello Litos, welcome to the forums.

Hey this game should be fun and this is absolutely a place you can call home.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.