Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Lighthouse Bankrupt?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

There are two beta stages - stage 1 - closed, with up to 100 testers, stage 2 - open - with a larger number of testers up to 1,000 probably.

For Beta Stage 1 we will be inviting ONLY people registered in our forums and these who actively followed the game + their friends (if we don`t have enough people). There is a very good chance we`ll give a free online copy of the final game to top 50 testers from that 100 - based on how many test reports they submitted and how much time they spent playing closed beta - but I`ll have to confirm this later.

In stage 1 you can expect to see an extremely buggy build, with only third MMORTS content available at first. We will add more content as we go, and your progress WILL be reset multiple times. At first it might be as often as every couple of days. Beta Stage 1 will brutal, but rewarding - as it`ll be your feedback which will determine which features are added/removed, and how we balance things. Sign ups will be on the forum - with priority going to these most active in the forum community - the more posts, the better your chances are.

Two months after that we hope to start stage 2 testing. I don`t have all the details about this yet