Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Online part of the game
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
I would never say ban for those who disconnect. I know that my parents are prone to turning off the television or the downstairs computer... in which case my connection is lost immediately. It's very unfair to be penalised for that. Though I acknowledge it's an issue that most likely can't be resolved properly.

Would not be a ban, just become defeated and possibly Tributes of resources to the enemies to stop the battle.

anyways, think about this also: Players who do not want to fight might want to just pay up, but really this will delay their kingdom's progression, fighting has its rewards, you must take into account 2 things, your army after a battle is more experienced in fighting, stronger then lower ranked units, and the corpse looting, if you defeat your attacking enemy you are able to loot the dead which gives you a large reward rather then just giving him a large sum of resources.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 02-11-2009 at 12:58 PM.