Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - new website
Thread: new website
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Allow me to clear things up.

Our original plan was to launch the new website this November, but since we started working with Lighthouse Interactive our marketing plan and production priorities became more concrete. And as was already mentioned in this topic - priorities changed.

Allow me to put it this way - main purpose of the new website is to introduce new players to DoF, and by 'new please' we meen a very large number of people. These new players will only start arriving in masses once our massive marketing campaign gets under-way. (The weekly media in our forums - is just for you - our brave bunch of loyal fans)

So for now - our priority is getting to beta. And I`m sure you guys will pick beta invites over the new website.

However, work on new website started back in the summer - and we are looking at a brand new site, with all new content and latest flash technology - dynamic content, streaming videos e.t.c

At this point I can`t give you a date - but earliest we are looking at is late January.

However – we are committed to keeping you – our loyal fans excited about DoF, so we’ll keep on going with our weekly media updates, even though that`s not part of our marketing plan or budget. And to be honest - all the feedback we are getting from you is grealy helping us in shaping up the game. Keep it up please!

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 12-14-2008 at 04:17 PM.