Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - map editor
Thread: map editor
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darvin View Post
I do agree with the issue for xbox players; chances are they will be using the xbox in the first place because their PC can't run the editor. However, I do think allowing a stand-alone editor download for the PC would be acceptable, so those who are interested in trying out the editor for their xbox version could do so.

As far as CD-keys go, I only have one thing to say: put it in the manual! It's SO easy to lose cd-keys, but if they're printed inside the manual that's not an issue.

It's nice to hear there will be a GUI scripting option, and if it's of the same caliber as the warcraft III scripting system, we're all in for a real treat. Although they're rare, well done GUI scripting systems are extremely approachable, and enable a wealth of possibilities and creativity.

Oh, and if you do a beta, it would be nice if you include the map editor. In addition to a wonderful testing opportunity, it will create a wealth of fan content before the game releases.

Yeah I'm not good with mapping I do think it would be fun to play around with. And Darvin, when you said CD-keys what did you mean? Like the specs to run the game? Sorry I'm not very technical with this kind of stuff.

Thanks

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang