Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Units and resources vanished. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9048)

Buffout 05-01-2014 05:53 AM

Units and resources vanished.

2 Attachment(s)
So, i have been sieging npc town and ordered enchanters to build treants. But, somehow i managed to unselect enchanters and treant summoning spell was still asking for a place to summon a treant (i dont have a screenshot of it, sadly). Then, i somehow canceled treant summoning and after that i could not select any unit. Actually i could, but no portraits were showing, so i could not level up any unit or change stance for archers. I decided to leave the siege and entered world map. After that i tried to look at my army in a random place near, and still could not see portraits. I Also lost every resources i had in that army and also some units vanished.

Portaits problem solved by restarting a client, but units still missing. Not much of problem with the units though. I already bought new ones, but this was a nasty bug.

Dont mess with treant summoning guys =) if u plan to summon them, just do it, dont try to cancel.

I will attach 2 screenshots.

Screenshot11 - portraits bug.
Screenshot00 - units vanished bug (army size 44. was 60)

Langor 05-01-2014 02:13 PM

Hello Buffout,

I am sorry to hear about the grief this bug has caused you. I have sent you a crown code in your forum mail box as compensation for your lost units. Thank you for the detailed report, but for the future it would help us greatly if you post your game logs. Instructions are at the bottom of this post. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Thank you.

Posting Log Files
If it is a more technical error, such as a menu loading improperly, we would appreciate your game log. This is automatically written and stored locally, and tells the QA Team exactly what was being processed at the time of the encountered bug.

This file is saved in your default DOF directory under the name of Log1.txt.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy"
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

In some case you might want to attach all of your available Log files, they are located in the same folder named Log1.txt, Log2.txt, Log3.txt, Log4.txt and Log5.txt,

To attach your log file - while you are replying or making a new post you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.

If you don't see "Attach Files" or "Manage Attachments" you might be doing a quick reply, in which case you will need to click on "Go Advanced"

Mundais 05-04-2014 10:06 PM

Wanted to reort that I lost 60k gold after a bug with the UI in a vassal city forced me to restart. When I came back the gold had vanished from my army. I know gold decay takes effect, but there was 0 gold left on the army when I logged back in.

Asylum 05-06-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mundais (Post 87849)
Wanted to reort that I lost 60k gold after a bug with the UI in a vassal city forced me to restart. When I came back the gold had vanished from my army. I know gold decay takes effect, but there was 0 gold left on the army when I logged back in.

Mundais please post this in your own thread and don't steal other peoples threads.