Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   February Updates (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8855)

Konstantin Fomenko 02-20-2014 11:54 AM

February Updates

As winter draws to an end our team is continuing work on a massive new patch as well as a game-changing free expansion pack.

With this upcoming patch out goal is to once and for all fix every single bad gameplay breaking bug left in-game. We are aiming to release this patch at the end of the month. The fixes include such gems like fixing multiplayer lag, multiplayer sync issues, missing resources, crowns and units and so much more.

After this patch is out the next stop is a huge expansion pack that will extend gameplay from around 30 hours of fun, to 100s of hours of meaningful gameplay. We`ll have a full announcement in a couple of weeks, meanwhile - to hint at the main feature - we are turning the game from city building - into an empire building game, with countless towns under players control... And the best part - we are not months, but weeks away from releasing this expansion.

We are very existing at what the next month will bring, and hope you`ll continue to enjoy the game!

ReCoder 02-20-2014 06:39 PM

Konstantin I need to talk to you, send me a message on skype.

Svulnar 03-03-2014 04:16 PM

So, its March...Where is the February Update?

MrBloody369 03-04-2014 08:05 AM

Eta on Update?? seams current glitches are causing people be inactive <.< and another set of D miners disappeared on me ... Guess back to Epic loot to go to kill some time.

Fennr993 03-04-2014 08:24 AM

Indeed the update is late. I hope there not planning to release the fix with the new content. If so we have to wait longer :(

Konstantin Fomenko 03-04-2014 11:15 AM

Good timing on the question guys - we are patching either today or tomorrow:) Also we`ll have a very large number of new players this month - details tomorrow:)

forty40 03-04-2014 12:23 PM

well we were told end of feb and now its march 4th not a good look for the game and its adm team..... the game is not fun with out the patch promoted cause players are simple not on, and the new expansion if in dear need and fast cause the game as for game play is simple boring now with out better things to do. and it be nice if the characters in the game had audio instead of just reading would be a nice touch to the game...also be be a good added for new add on be interaction with other players towns..with game characters.... thanks

Fennr993 03-04-2014 01:42 PM

Already proposed that. They said they gonna do something with it, but one piece at a time. There a small development team you knowe. Even though i know that, but sometimes it's hard to be patience when you're looking forward to it.

BTW:

Do MODS still come in the live game or are they working is a test game? Cause i haven't seen them for a month.

Langor 03-04-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fennr993 (Post 86798)
BTW:

Do MODS still come in the live game or are they working is a test game? Cause i haven't seen them for a month.

I've discussed this a little bit with the community manager. We are getting time zones sorted out. I myself have been busy on test. But I do occasionally log in just to see if anyone needs anything. Been very quiet lately though. If anyone needs anything please make a forum post. Us MODs check it daily and will hop on the live server to resolve any issues that you may encounter. Thank you :)

Xavarion 03-04-2014 01:54 PM

I really didn't want to weigh in on this one, but I agree with everything posted. I understand you guys are busting your behinds (or at least claim to be), but even a tidbit of info would be appreciated. For example; a heads up the patch was going to be late. You fellows must realize you are game developers as well as businessmen. You are providing a service that was paid for and henceforth owe your customers some respect. If a proposed change is to be delayed, just say so. I for one am a grown man and realize life doesn't (if ever) work out as planned, just man up and say you can't meet the deadline you self imposed. No worries so long as you keep me (us?) posted.

Enough badgering, keep at it guys and just be a bit more active with status updates. One or two sentences beats weeks of silence.