Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Hodor is hoarding my hoardings. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8780)

Larsson 02-06-2014 11:24 PM

Hodor is hoarding my hoardings.

Okay, im having troubles upgrading my gatehouses. I had hoardings on my stone gates before upgrading them to gatehouses, and then re-added them while i was waiting for the crowns to research enginering for Oil Pots instead. Now, i cant place the Oil Pots because apperantly i have hoardings there which, of course, i cant remove.

Screenshot:

And for the logs, didnt let me upload them :/

Langor 02-07-2014 03:13 AM

Hello Larsson,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience this has caused you. I myself am not sure if you are missing a core game mechanic to make hoardings work. So you will get another reply soon. In case the DEV needs to further investigate could you please post your in game name and city name? Also, if you could attach your logs. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Posting Log Files
If it is a more technical error, such as a menu loading improperly, we would appreciate your game log. This is automatically written and stored locally, and tells the QA Team exactly what was being processed at the time of the encountered bug.

This file is saved in your default DOF directory under the name of Log1.txt.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy"
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

In some case you might want to attach all of your available Log files, they are located in the same folder named Log1.txt, Log2.txt, Log3.txt, Log4.txt and Log5.txt,

To attach your log file - while you are replying or making a new post you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.

If you don't see "Attach Files" or "Manage Attachments" you might be doing a quick reply, in which case you will need to click on "Go Advanced"

Larsson 02-07-2014 04:48 AM

Sorry, forgot to add that :P

My name ingame is Larsson, and my town i have trouble with is named Fjellheîmen. Please note that hoardings are working perfectly fine on my normal walls, as i can add and remove them, just not on my gate houses.

And as i stated, it wont upload my logs.
Quote:

And for the logs, didnt let me upload them :/
The small popup window gives me this error:

DaveBarlow 02-26-2014 03:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm having the same issues, username - DaveBarlow, town - Bradwell.
Also my northern watchtower refuses to be built and some of my walls take 1 damage when I log in

Hi11Zone 02-27-2014 10:54 AM

Thank you for the log files. This seems to be a rare bug. We will keep you updated on what to do to fix this. I have seen a simple re log to fix this as well.

DaveBarlow 02-27-2014 01:11 PM

Cheers, re logging hasn't worked so far, it's been the same since I started playing again. I was just browsing the forums to see if there was any fix before I hassled you guys when I found this post :D