Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   please change the game back (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8773)

gorgos96 02-06-2014 08:39 AM

please change the game back
 
changes on wizards are ok with me but at least cancel the one from each elite cap.this really made me wanna delete the game. i came back with arcana expansion i gave a long break tot his game and now its getting boring again with this cap.ppl can definitely defeat 2 hydras in pvp by using some ranged units.and if you dont want to fight against elites in pvp then use attack protection and playe pve.i talked with lots of friends today all of them are angry about this new patch.ppl have to discard units now which means putting hundreds of crowns and millions of golds to trash.this isnt fair at all.

Onomas 02-06-2014 10:14 AM

What did you do before they added wizards? This game isnt about wizards nor elites.
Personally i didnt like the fact they added dragons and wizards to begin with, but am happy they limited it so i can get back to real strategy for a change. Instead of facing entire armies of dragons, wizards, elites, now we can start seeing more balanced armies using the other neglected units for a change.
I never carried any more than 1 type anyways so does effect me much, i like using the other units. I have faced a few armies made up of nothing but elites and kind of takes a lot of strategy away from what the game was meant to be.
My personal opinion of course, sad to see you upset about it.

gorgos96 02-06-2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onomas (Post 86310)
What did you do before they added wizards? This game isnt about wizards nor elites.
Personally i didnt like the fact they added dragons and wizards to begin with, but am happy they limited it so i can get back to real strategy for a change. Instead of facing entire armies of dragons, wizards, elites, now we can start seeing more balanced armies using the other neglected units for a change.
I never carried any more than 1 type anyways so does effect me much, i like using the other units. I have faced a few armies made up of nothing but elites and kind of takes a lot of strategy away from what the game was meant to be.
My personal opinion of course, sad to see you upset about it.

i think you didnt read my words i said im okay with wizards. dragons and other elites were here for a long time and i want them to be as the used to be. and i want them for pve part. i never used elite armies on pvp.

Svulnar 02-06-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorgos96 (Post 86311)
i think you didnt read my words i said im okay with wizards. dragons and other elites were here for a long time and i want them to be as the used to be. and i want them for pve part. i never used elite armies on pvp.

You may not have, but every other person who just wanted to compete *hang fun/strategy* did, it was a pretty common sight to see armies with multiple dragons or multiple wizards. Now, they at least have to use different kinds so that they can't stack buffs.

gorgos96 02-06-2014 12:44 PM

then they can use this one from every elite type cap only on pvps isnt this a good idea?

Hi11Zone 02-06-2014 04:36 PM

I think the game is in a great place right now. Yes we still need to improve and add more features. And we will. But we are taking a close look how how we add more units and balance everything out!

gorgos96 02-06-2014 07:38 PM

So you guys wont able more then one elite from each type in pve ?

ReCoder 02-06-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorgos96 (Post 86362)
So you guys wont able more then one elite from each type in pve ?

Could you repeat the question please?

gorgos96 02-07-2014 09:52 AM

are you guys thinking to able ''more than one elite type in army'' at least in pve

ReCoder 02-07-2014 05:10 PM

It's on the table at the moment. It may or may not happen soon or ever though so don't get your hopes up.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.