Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Crowns gone again :/ (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8728)

Onomas 02-02-2014 12:56 AM

Crowns gone again :/

5 Attachment(s)
This is the 2nd time i have lost a good bit of crowns in 3 days. First time 100 was compensated 70, and now lost 200 crowns. So i am in the hole 230 crowns.

Story:
Went to do a quest, humans, take Uttal Atros.
I did a co-op with a person and we won.
After exiting i recieved no resources or gold, and lost roughly 200 crowns.
I still had 57 left but had roughly 240 crowns before the fight. But think there is a good crown reward for taking this city, so not sure how much I am out, just know its a lot less than before :)

Log file attached.

What bug is doing this so i can try to avoid it? Its a pain to save up to buy certain things only to have them taken from you :/

Thanks
O.

ReCoder 02-02-2014 11:49 AM

I'm sorry this keeps happening to you Onomas, the bug tends to occur after sieges or PvP battles. So not really a way to avoid it ^-^; luckily the devs are working on a fix for this in the next patch! Just don't forget to ask for compensation, and thanks for the logs!

Onomas 02-02-2014 12:47 PM

Not mad at all, just a little annoyed :)
Since 2011 I have never known the devs/mods not to take care of their people. Just was saving up crowns to try out an all dwarf army and a dragon army and now I am pushed back a little hehe.

Community here is good, devs are good, just need some crowns lol :)

ReCoder 02-03-2014 11:00 AM

If you didn't already get reimbursed I can pay you later today

Onomas 02-03-2014 11:03 AM

No email or private message as of yet. Did talk to a mod last night, but not sure what came of that. Think he was wanting to look at the logs first.

Once you guys check those and figure out how much, just let me know. But as of yet no one has gave them back to me.

Thanks
O.

ReCoder 02-03-2014 11:08 AM

When I get home today if you still haven't been paid hit me up and I'll help you.

killaking213 02-03-2014 08:21 PM

i also have been having the same problem and lost 80 crowns and had 11 left from my mission

Langor 02-05-2014 11:23 PM

Hello Onomas,

I have refunded Onomas a portion of his lost crowns. He has been warned about keeping large amount of crowns stored up until a patch addresses the crown lost issue. If there is anything else you need Onomas please let me know. Thank you.

Lothardurden 02-07-2014 08:33 AM

Hi,

My crowns also disappeared. I have entered a battle, I win, and 100 crowns were disappeared.
What can I do? How can I get them back? I cant do the achievment if the crowns diappear. Thanks

Asylum 02-07-2014 08:46 AM

Hello Lot,

Please don't hijack other people's threads make your own, and also if you read the rules you would see we need your logs to be credited.