Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Player Help (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Assylum's Daily Hint (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8694)

Asylum 01-31-2014 03:01 PM

Assylum's Daily Hint

Hello Player's,

Every day I will post a new daily hint, in the hopes that players will learn something new. I will be posting this on the forum's and also in game. So without further do here is today's hint.

HINT: Do not place to many peasants on the same task, this will reduce your production rate greatly. Many new players believe if they place 90 peasants farming gold it will increase it, but the truth is it lowers your production limit. The best goal for making the most profit is ten peasants at once.

Example::
Ten peasants farming gold
Ten peasants farming stone
Ten Peasants farming food
Ten peasants farming wood
ETC

Keep in mind having all the peasants farming the same thing will decrease your production not increase it. I hope my tip of the day help's some of the player's and have fun.

ReCoder 01-31-2014 03:29 PM

This is an awesome idea! It should hopefully reduce some of the redundancy of questions and bug reports posted here on the forums, we have so much knowledge but no one ever looks to see if their question was already answered ^-^;

Hi11Zone 01-31-2014 04:41 PM

I will sticky this :)

Asylum 02-01-2014 10:20 AM

I often hear people say why ain't my population rising and they are at 90. The max population allowed is 90, no matter how many houses you build as of the moment 90 is the max. I would suggest if you have to many people inside your castle make a few camp's.

Asylum 02-10-2014 12:53 PM

Hello Player's,

I'm sorry that i've not posted in awhile been real busy. Well a hint of the day lets discuss camps. Many people don't realize camps give you resources. By building a camp you can click economy and set your works to collect resources. Check it out sometime :h-)

doublej 02-13-2014 01:35 PM

I was wondering for humans, how many sheep/cows are too many, it also says that income will be greatly reduced if you have too many.

Wilffio 02-15-2014 03:58 AM

doublej i would suggest 10 cows and 15-20 Sheeps :)

/Wolf

Onomas 02-23-2014 07:19 PM

Where are the other 21 hints?

ReCoder 02-23-2014 08:36 PM

He's behind Onomas :P we've been busy with a lot of bug work.

Asylum 03-28-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReCoder (Post 86754)
He's behind Onomas :P we've been busy with a lot of bug work.

Yes, as recoder said we have been busy with the expansion, so now that i got some time here is our next daily hint.

Playing orc's is one of the hardest classes in the game, so when you are new to the game I have had players start as an orc class and get upset. I would suggest you start as an elf or a human learn the game then try orcs :-).

Alliance's:
I would recommend everyone to find an alliance because in the future they will come in hand, I won't say much detail but let's just simply say that we have MAJOR plans for alliances in the progress. An alliance will be able to support you with crowns, troops, etc in the future. Also if your in an alliance those members won't be able to attack you so a little extra protection :-)