Patch # 20 - Pathfinding & Arcana Expansion Preview
The long awaited Pathfinding Update is finally here, in Patch 20, bringing with it improved performance and a new way of controlling units. Also included as part of Patch 20 is an early release full preview of the free Kingdom Wars: Arcana expansion - giving current players a chance to try out the new units, spells and buildings before the official launch of the expansion to coincide with a big promotion later this month. Please keep in mind that this huge update is and early access release - thus containing some bugs, and stability issues. We will follow up with a patch in a few days to fix most of potential crash issues and other balancing problems and bugs.
Patch is Live!
Patch # 20
:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
- New Pathfinding system implemented
- Pathfinding performance boost
- Ability to set orientation of selected units
- Fifteen new spells to Research and Cast
- Arcana Main Menu Updated
- New Unit - Wizard of the Calm (Hero)
- New Unit - Wizard of the Deep (Hero)
- New Unit - Wizard of the Wave (Hero)
- New Unit - Hydra (Large Single Monster)
- New Unit - Minotaur (Monster battalion)
- New Unit - Rootant (Magical Plant-based siege unit)
- New Building - Wizard's Tower (variant for each race)
- New Building - Guild Hall (variant for each race)
:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
- AZERTY keyboard option (maps ZQSD for camera instead of WASD)
- Re-skilling units in multiplayer re-enabled (limit once per battle)
- Improved Localization for Tutorials and other dialogue (Italian, Spanish, German and French)
- Increased View mode timer from 20mins to 30mins
- Increased Army vs Army timer from 20mins to 30mins
- Increased Army vs Homeland timer from 40mins to 45mins
- New magic-themed Intro scenario
- Additional anti-hacking and anti-exploit detection and counter measures
- MOD and DEV tags impersonation detection and auto-ban
- Various Ban, Chat Mute e.t.c features for Game Moderators
- Improved fire FX art
- Greatly reduced benefits to high level units, by reducing skill point gain
- Additionally reduced distance in terms of strength between low and high level units
- Reduced basic unit health regeneration to 10hp/sec max
- Orcs: Ogre,Goblins and mounted got a boost
- Elves: Grandmasters and Mounted Grandmasters got a boost
- Humans: Minor changes and tweaking to majority of units
- Dwarfs: More resilient than ever especially vs spells
- Rams are much better at destroying Gates
Gj guys! looking so much forward to it! :) i'll be doing some streaming of the new stuff! to show of to new players :)
Looks terrific! :D
It's time to kick ass and chew buble gum, and i am all out of gum
And we are live!
Let the games begin! Thanks in advance for all your hard work!
Update look great, great job devs ! btw does anyone know how can I download the game from the website ?
so i've been trying repeatedly to play the game after the update and each time i experience crippling lag and i cannot play. Please help!
ya same thing, lag is far to crazy and I have a great computer and played before with no issues.
will take a break from the game until its better no way I will risk buying a mage to lose him in all this lag either.
Guys - we could really use more info on the lag issues - as this is one thing we haven`t been able to reproduce. Two questions:
-How good are your comps - Quad CPUs?
-Does the main menu lag that crazily as well, or just inside Online Kingdom?
-Are you using Steam version of a client or our own client?
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:21 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.