Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Realy getting annoyed with loosing units and resources (crowns due to bugs /glithies (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8270)

cdeeks 09-14-2013 02:22 PM

Realy getting annoyed with loosing units and resources (crowns due to bugs /glithies

Hi, I have been playing this game for about 2 weeks now and really enjoy it, now i have been doing really well getting a strong army and getting resources.

However this past 5 days has been a nightmare with bugs and game crashes and stupid little things that are forcing me to surrender during battles in PVE , things like my dragons glitching out and almost getting killed, game freezes during (most of the time after i have faught for about 2 hours) battle.

I have to pay out in gold or really high lvl units to come out of the battle.The reason for this post is to try and get some form of compensation as I'm starting to think twice about this game and request a refund cause i am just going round in circles with my resources and loosing out on units,loot and crowns and i have already emailed the support with my logs and no one seems to reply so b4 i quit the game for good i thought i might as well plead my case here lol.

Don't get me wrong i do understand the game is new and has some problems and i know they are working on them but i would be most great full if i could get compensated until that happens cause it's getting to point where i don't want to go into battle now and what's the point in playing the game if i can't do that?

Konstantin Fomenko 09-16-2013 09:55 AM

cdeeks,

I`m sorry our support wasn`t much help - unfortunately with late game bugs like this there`s not much we can do on a spot - and only additional weeks of patching will fix things in the end.

The best suggestions I can make right now is to re-create all of your armies. (move units to your homeland, log out, log back in - and create new armies with them. Also don`t include too many units for other races or livestock in your armies. In most cases this would help avoid half of these late game bugs you mentioned.

As far as compensation - you can email support@reverieworld.com with a brief list of everything you`ve lost and they`ll issue you a compensation. Or better yet - just post here an we`ll send you compensation codes over Private Messages in this forum.

As far as getting a refund - we can only give refunds to players who 1) purchased the game from our Store (we can`t refund Steam purchases - as Steam doesn`t allow it) 2) Can`t start or play the game at all due to technical issues 3) Have played the game for less than 5 hours.

cdeeks 09-17-2013 10:43 AM

hi , i have PM you there seems to be more outstanding issues i have been getting ignored from the support after i was promised a load of stuff.

Hi11Zone 09-18-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdeeks (Post 83912)
hi , i have PM you there seems to be more outstanding issues i have been getting ignored from the support after i was promised a load of stuff.

Not true, check your spam, heck I even double checked just now and even made sure another one was re sent to you. So check your pm. I took care of it!

DDPDCP 09-18-2013 08:12 PM

My game hates orcs!

So ya i can't play the orc race game crashes if i go into a siege or battle with the orc race human work fine elf idk, but orcs ya guess want class I'm never going to play cause game won't let me. I don't even know if this game is even worth a dollar at this point. About 90% of it is bugged, and the 10% that isn't bugged causes your game to crashes. The game is almost impossible to play 90% of the time I've had more fun road raging then playing this. Love the idea of the game, but it too dam buggy when are these going to be fixed?

Hi11Zone 09-19-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDPDCP (Post 83919)
So ya i can't play the orc race game crashes if i go into a siege or battle with the orc race human work fine elf idk, but orcs ya guess want class I'm never going to play cause game won't let me. I don't even know if this game is even worth a dollar at this point. About 90% of it is bugged, and the 10% that isn't bugged causes your game to crashes. The game is almost impossible to play 90% of the time I've had more fun road raging then playing this. Love the idea of the game, but it too dam buggy when are these going to be fixed?

We have a huge patch coming out next week, and only like 2% of our playerbase, have these issues i'v never had them none of my mods none of my friends, and I run on a laptop, sure some stuff bug, just not to your extent. I hope this patch that our team has been working hard on will fix nearly all the issues and make the game run 100% better for everyone.

cdeeks 09-19-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi11Zone (Post 83920)
, and only like 2% of our playerbase, have these issues

so what's that? like 20 people , cause when i'm online there is only ever about 30 - 40 ppl playing.

Hi11Zone 09-19-2013 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdeeks (Post 83922)
so what's that? like 20 people , cause when i'm online there is only ever about 30 - 40 ppl playing.

Sorry Your way off, For one I have the actual numbers per day and 2, just like any game it slows down when other games come out aka GTA V OR SCHOOL, even i'm playing the crap out of that game and so on. We Have more then 100 on everyday if not more. Just wait till our next patch and expansion we will blow up to 4000 a day like we did with the last expansion.

DDPDCP 09-19-2013 06:56 AM

My game hates orcs!

Well I'll be back on the game then to see more bugs so I'll be on again after the next next patch too. Also fix my game so i can play as orc.

Konstantin Fomenko 09-19-2013 10:00 AM

Thanks for the PM - I just replied to that. And thanks for keep on letting us know about the issues you guys find - it`s really helpful!