Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Third DoFSource.com beta key contest - create-a-contest! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=827)

LiTos456 09-05-2009 09:44 AM

Third DoFSource.com beta key contest - create-a-contest!

Alright alright, I know it seems like I've ran out of ideas... and really I did, because you guys have been doing all these creative entries, so why not put your creative minds to make a creative contest yourselves? Why not, you'll do better than me anyway.
Alright, this one is a little different. There's only going to be 1 winner, who'll get into the first closed beta. What you have to do is create your own contest.
It must be:
-Mature
-Challenging
-Interesting
-Related to Dawn of Fantasy in some way
-Use the first 2 contests for guidelines

Your contest must feature 1 first closed beta winner and 2 runner up winners, like the first 2 contests. The user who wins this one, will get a key to the first closed beta and their contest will become the 4th contest.
I don't think I need to say more, so go ahead and jump into our submissions thread and begin creating your own contests. Cant...wait...to see...entries...
Same business - 10 entries then deadline will be announced, unless it will be going too slow. Enjoy, good luck and have fun!

Submit here - Comment here

LiTos456 09-08-2009 09:51 AM

Alright there has been a little bit of a thread mishap so your replies got deleted, thankfully there were few of them.
Anyway I just wanted to remind you that so far we have 2 entries and that's not very good, since we need to hurry up to host 2 more contests instead of one, so I suggest you guys run in before I put up a deadline without the recommended amount of entries (10).
Thanks.

LiTos456 09-09-2009 08:51 PM

Okay peeps, I'm THIS close to cancelling the contest. I guess nobody wants to get in the beta anymore? Alright. You guys got 1 more day until it cancels. There's too little entries.

Kal Torak 09-09-2009 08:56 PM

Perhaps try something small like betawatcher.com and let em know you got a few beta keys on your fan site via contests, hopefully they'll add that, the site and contest will get some more hits and things will pick up, good for DOF all around.

sneaky_squirrel 09-09-2009 10:37 PM

Or you could threaten everyone to take away their precious keys...sounds more fun ;p.

raving 09-10-2009 02:18 AM

im just not good at these things >< so i usualy dont bother posting :D

LiTos456 09-10-2009 04:36 AM

thats not the right way of thinking...

LiTos456 09-10-2009 09:05 PM

Alright because of the unfortunate participation the poll has started. Everyone may vote, and I will have to see about what to do with the winner, I'll have to have a talk about this with the developers.
Also an important note: the next contest will be very important, basically like a homework assignment for you guys which the devs asked me to run so keep that in mind for when it comes around in a few days.

Kal Torak 09-10-2009 09:27 PM

What a shame more didn't participate. I voted, I was a bit disappointed though. I was hoping for something really different and original. I went for best storyline.

sneaky_squirrel 09-10-2009 09:35 PM

Sorry about what happened Ltio, I know how it feels to have everyone ignore your project :S.

Well I voted for Manufacture a Map, I wouldn't mind seeing descriptions of deserted wastelands, deserts, coasts and maybe even jungles XD.

Lets hope the Devs have a proper solution for choosing the winner.