Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Beta? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825)

Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr 09-03-2009 10:53 AM

Beta?

Hey its been awhile months indeed i almost forgot about this amazing game. I've been here since the beginning or since late 2008 and i still have no clue how you get on the beta from what this states do we have to be uber active on the forum or something? or is it something else like a reward of something. just wondering there probbie another thread similar to mine but idk. Anyways How do we get in on the beta links?

Anyways as a designer for games is there contests or something where i can design a map to try to get the beta key where i can earn it through skills of designing? I design in Age of Mythology and will gladly make map to get the beta key or enter a contest or something i rlly want to be in the DoF beta :(

FlaschePommes 09-03-2009 11:42 AM

Hello :)
There is no beta released yet. They will give keys first to active (that means constructive posting) forum members. Later there will be a greater amount of keys passed to test also the multiplayer part. Here will still active forum users be preferred.

For the contests you look better for the "fan site announcements" thread here.

Darathor 09-03-2009 01:56 PM

What the guy above me said. Register on the forums to get in beta and be active and constructive on the forums to get in earlier.

Then, there are the fan-site competitions to enter in.

sneaky_squirrel 09-03-2009 04:25 PM

Hi sauron, I got in the first closed beta :D, the last chance you got to get in early is the following contests:

HG DoF

DoF Source (Still hasn't started)

Otherwise wait for more contests or be active on the forums to get at least in a later phase.

Darvin 09-03-2009 07:08 PM

Eh, last I checked the RTSC Beta Contest was still open. I should know, seeing as I'm the one running it!

sneaky_squirrel 09-03-2009 08:47 PM

Seems like a good opportunity for you ;p.

wills370 09-04-2009 03:14 AM

hmm need to str=art running in house competitions :P My comp and im sure other peoples aswell dont like the other forums. :(

LiTos456 09-04-2009 05:28 PM

Are you SERIOUS!? Are you KIDDING ME?! These threads, are ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE.
Man, no offence, but there were at least 10 new beta threads created in the past week or so and it's just so annoying that people don't bother to look a few threads up to where it says "To answer all the beta questions..."
It's clearly saying that it will answer all of your beta questions. I mean honestly I'm sorry but as someone who ran and runs a handful of community sites it just ****es me off when people do this. Seriously man, look up.

Also to correct sneaky, we already did 2 contests, the 3rd one will start soon.

Generation 09-04-2009 06:11 PM

u nubby wubby but srsly it obviously always look before asking a question

Josh Warner 09-04-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 17719)
Are you SERIOUS!? Are you KIDDING ME?! These threads, are ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE.
Man, no offence, but there were at least 10 new beta threads created in the past week or so and it's just so annoying that people don't bother to look a few threads up to where it says "To answer all the beta questions..."
It's clearly saying that it will answer all of your beta questions. I mean honestly I'm sorry but as someone who ran and runs a handful of community sites it just ****es me off when people do this. Seriously man, look up.

Also to correct sneaky, we already did 2 contests, the 3rd one will start soon.

lol. Reminds me of some other games I followed pre-beta. Just be glad these forums are small, darkfall which was maybe 20-30k forum members over 7 years, each time they 'announced' beta we got 100+ threads a day, minimum, asking when would beta be.