Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Still now answer?!?!!!!!!!!! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8203)

Xhodan Xeus 08-18-2013 03:20 PM

Still now answer?!?!!!!!!!!!

can we finaly get a damn answer for us players described in the latest Patch # 19 - August Patch thread!!!!

short version
cant play the damn game cause all my armies and home are over populated.
last thime with a change like that i had to delete a bunch of elite units so basicly i threw MONEY AWAY!

having supported this game with will over 2.000 Euro and now seeing this **** happening again and Devs no thinking this threw im not going to delete my elite units again!!!! throwing out money!

so whats the deal?!?!?!

vicious666 08-18-2013 03:34 PM

Breath and chill.

Contact a mod, declare what you have cancelled, get the refund, we will check logs for see if what ppl declare is thrue, sorry but balance is needed, dont lie about :)

Hi11Zone 08-18-2013 03:41 PM

I'm making a sticky post on this as we speak!

Xhodan Xeus 08-18-2013 04:24 PM

last time i tryed to contact a mod he said sorry nothing he can do!
so im not gann start deleting my stuff now only to find out at th end i get an answer like sorry we cant refudn you!

also if i delete them what about he gold and time iv spend to lvl them up?
how does this refund acctualy look like if i start to delete my units?

Xhodan Xeus 08-18-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicious666 (Post 83571)
Breath and chill.

Contact a mod, declare what you have cancelled, get the refund, we will check logs for see if what ppl declare is thrue, sorry but balance is needed, dont lie about :)

done it last time and a mod said he cant help and wont get refunden so who is lieing here you trying to imply im lieng? ****ing check my account how much money iv spend im ****ed off ok!

Gyumaou 08-18-2013 04:32 PM

Who was it exactly that you talked to? As long as you explain it and detail all units then there is nothing stopping us from refunding you. We cannot give you your units back but we can compensate you for whatever resources/wealth they cost.

Xhodan Xeus 08-18-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gyumaou (Post 83580)
Who was it exactly that you talked to? As long as you explain it and detail all units then there is nothing stopping us from refunding you. We cannot give you your units back but we can compensate you for whatever resources/wealth they cost.

i cant tell you the name because it was a few months back when the first balance issue happend and units gained more population in order to use

my concern is if i have a Royal Dragon - 120 crowns and he is lvl 30 and used gold to get him all the way up there your saying i get 120 golds and 100k gold or whatever it is to get up to lvl 30?

will the gold be added to the market? or to my storage?

i mean you know how much work i have to do now? writting up all the units i will delete, calculating how much gold iv spend on levling them etc?

im ganna spend 2 days if not more just to do that! thats no fun at all! not even sure if its even worth it to do it and just say forget it im thru.

and if you dont believe me how much money iv spend and the units i had to delete since the last pop increase go check it (Xhodan)