Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Patch # 19 - August Patch (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8186)

Konstantin Fomenko 08-15-2013 11:47 AM

Patch # 19 - August Patch

As summer is drawing to an end our team is hard at work on a soon to be announced second expansion pack, meanwhile - we thought it`s time to release another patch addressing most of the common issues reported by our players. Today`s patch fixes majority of known exploits and core gameplay issues, as well as introduces another new awesome unit - Dragon`s Breath. We also rebalanced all buildings costs and some other unit stats. Our next patch scheduled for the end of August will finally include the long-awaited Pathfinding - once again we would like to apologize for the delay - but we want to do it right. And be sure to check back next week for a full announcement on our second free expansion pack - to be released early this Fall.

Patch # 19

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-New Unit - Dragons Breath siege weapon added to Market
-Automatic detection of cheat use, with cheaters repot system
-Updated main loading screen
-Added daily limit for exchanging Gold for Crowns (50)
-Reduced unit self-healing by 30%, reducing maximum upgrade points by 25%
-Exploit Fix: Memory Cheating
-Exploit Fix: Resources and Crown accumulation via Macros
-Exploit Fix: Duplicating Units
-Rebalanced prices of all buildings
-Rebalanced pop costs of all heroes and dragons

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-On pay-out Dragons and Heroes will get damaged if no resources or other units present in the army
-Loot is not removed on auto-loot, so the other player can also loot corpses
-Players can't reset skills during PvP or CoOp missions.
-When paying off attacker on worldmap - player only gets 10 minutes PvP protection
-PvP protection for defending player is now 1 hour + the length of battle time
-PvP protection for attacking player is now the length of battle time
-Fixed issue with Dragons being trampled by Cavalry
-Dragon Horn ability only affects Dragons on the ground

:::::Balance Adjustments:::::
-Royal Dragon pop value increased to 15
-Red/Ice/Haunter Dragon pop value increased to 12
-Green Dragon pop value increased to 8
-Heroes pop value increased to 5
-Storage Change: Orc Hut +20 to 100
-Storage Change: Orc Armory, Warg Pen and Temple -200 to 400
-Storage Change: Goblin Tent -200 to 200
-Storage Change: Ogre Pit, Pyre, War Hall -100 to 100
-Storage Change: Human House +50 to 150
-Storage Change: Elven Residence +50 to 150
-Blood Purge: -50% area of effect, -33% Damage, +30sec cooldown, -30 fatigue cost
-Foot Knight -5 crush res +8 slash dmg +2 magic dmg +80hp
-Swordsman -5 crush res +5 pierce res +5 slash dmg +20 hp
-Sentry -5 slash res -5 crush res +5 pierce res -5 pierce dmg -30hp
-Ogre +500 hp
-Shaman Hero -500 hp -100 stamina -50 magic dmg -100 range +15 strenght
Humans Buildings:
-Archery Range +500 wood +500 stone
-Barn +100 food +100 wood
-Barracks +350 stone +600 wood
-Blacksmith +320 wood +380 gold +250 stone
-Market +400 gold +180 wood +100 stone
-Mill +200 wood +200 stone
-Siege Workshop +400 wood +500 gold +250 stone
-Stables +1500 gold +500 wood +225 stone
-House +5 wood
Elven Buildings:
-Alchemy Lab +100 gold +100 wood
-Arcane Sanctuary +400 gold +150 stone
-Dwelling +25 wood
-War Lodge +450 gold +300 wood +500 stone
-Residence +10 wood +20 stone
Orc Buildings:
-Armory +110 wood +200 stone +200 gold
-Hut +40 food +20 wood
-Grand Hut +500 gold +500 wood
-Pyre +125 wood
-Ogre pit +225 stone +300 wood +500 gold
-Temple +325 gold +225 stone +500 wood
-Warg Pen +170 food +225 wood +500 gold +200 stone
-War Hall +310 wood +1000 gold

Wolffighter 08-15-2013 12:07 PM

thx now my army is to big and it's realy high nerfed (most the swordsmen)
honestly the 3 or 4. nerf to the swordsmen they are so weak now thx -.-
i was offline for the last 2 months now it seems i go never online again you just do stupid nerfs everytime

Wolvman 08-15-2013 01:12 PM

Thanks for the continued support guys. Can't wait for the new pathfinding patch.

Passing 08-15-2013 01:43 PM

Entire Game Changed

By not allowing the skills to be changed in battle you totally remove a unique micromanagement to your game that I thought you intentionally added.

Then I see that you listed this change under "Minor Fixes and Additions" you have totally Ruined your game play and with the large amount of bugs and glitches it was the only thing making this game tolerable.

Epic Fail.

Jewking 08-15-2013 03:04 PM

So, the elite units that already took up a questionable amount of army cap in regards to their usefullness now take even more. I'm guessing this is a hint to not use any elite units?

Hysidres 08-15-2013 04:56 PM

I swore off of this game until things were changed and the game was better. I must have been doing something wrong because everyone else is able to get much further and stronger faster than I ever could. I was not able to accomplish things at even half the rate that other people do. Now I come on here and check to see if any updates were made, and the only updates made will make the game harder, and slower, and less fun as well as putting in unneccesary extra units. There's going to be an expansion? This game plays like it isn't even out of beta, and you're already doing expansions? What?

vicious666 08-15-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolffighter (Post 83495)
thx now my army is to big and it's realy high nerfed (most the swordsmen)
honestly the 3 or 4. nerf to the swordsmen they are so weak now thx -.-
i was offline for the last 2 months now it seems i go never online again you just do stupid nerfs everytime

-5% crush res +5% pierce res more dmg and hp for you is a nerf? at list put some logic into what you wanna complain about

Swordsman role is tank expecial ranged, so their pierce dmg is one of the highest in game, of course wearing armor means they are slow, and vulnerable to crush weapons(this is why crush res got lowered, and tbh still quite high anyway), nothing changed on their main role, tank slash dmg and ranged dmg. they even got slightly more dmg and hp.
Long story short their main role capability is improved.

Regards dragons and heroes, since units on next patches will get a general resistance nerf (all 3) of about1 0% , and dragons got recently augmented by alot their hp/dmg , the pop cost got augmented, consider also dragons now are not bugged anymore vs mounted units.

Another big issue was ppl running with dragon only army, in the future we wanna limit the number of special units you can have for army to something: like max 4heroes and max 2 dragons, but now for limit them we need to use the population cost.
We wanna also limit the number of normal troops for army to max 14 of same kind, this for avoid mono units army, or mono heroes or mono dragons, but this kind of script will require a lot of time, since we will need to re-write the entire army system ,so for now we work with the basic values.
If need dragons/heroes will get again a boost in hp/dmg maybe res(for dragons) for match their augmented pop cost. this untill we work on the new system, then we will lower again pop cost.(since the dmg seams fine probably res/hp for dragons will be best choice, while heroes will get more hp, also both will get more strenght values since now a royal dragon need to have strenght values similar to 15 normal troops)

Regards skill reset, it was never ment to be available during fight, enabling ppl to freely change skill on their entire army based on the opponent is a cheap shot, it will also have a crowns cost on next patch.
Ppl should think wisely how to skill their units, not have a magic button at no cost,that allow them to unskill-reskill all stats based on who they are facing.

Jewking 08-15-2013 08:52 PM

So, basically what you are saying is that currently dragons are broken on purpose. A royal dragon does not match up against 15 normal units. But since some people run with dragon only armies you found that the best way to fix this is to make them not viable for anyone?

Regarding skill resets costing crowns, that's just silly.
Skill points can easily be spent wrong if you have a squad selected and two units lvl up at the same time. A more logical way would be that you can only respecc your units in your hometown.

Oracle 08-16-2013 04:49 AM

Thank you for all the great work implemented in the ongoing patches! the only thing i am currently frustrated about is the siege damage of my green dragon.

I find it hard to believe that it does 25 damage against gates for the cost of 8 battalion cap, making it as strong as a regular siege ram seems more realistic and actually gives the dragons a good improvement that i think it needs and is not overpowered.

miklos1 08-16-2013 12:11 PM

always fixing stuff that not broke how about new high end content and something to keep us coming back nerfing and lower cost of building is not what we need. Building cost is not a problem with in 2 days you can have your city maxed out. if you want to sell more crowns which by lowering the amount you can exchange means your trying to do add stuff to the store! there is no reason for us high lvls to come back to the game when nothing new beside nerfs are thrown in. just my opion from one of you long time players.